Saturday, July 28, 2012

july 28 chaotic thoughts.

Rach’s up to her ramblin’ again, decided to start using this blog of mine again, An old friends personal blog inspired me, instead of putting it all on facebook or something. Now this might be dangerous, I ain’t gonna stop once I start! I don’t know How I feel exactly. Tired but not tired, been up for something like 24 hours now, but since I’ve been sitting here except for walking pretty slowly to the supermarket maybe six or seven blocks away I don’t feel tired or bothered to go to bed, and, yet, I am tired, but I don’t feel it anymore. I know, it isn’t healthy and it’s kind of really sad, right now, I really truly can say I don’t have a life for three more quarters of a month. Well maybe half of a month, I just sit here. Bed will come soon, maybe, I can probably close my eyes and sleep for hours, but I can just stay up like this too. I can close my eyes probably on my soft comfy bed and drift off to the world of the imagination, but I really need to try to fix my schedule which will probably not work because of the lack of an activity it will be continued to be messed up whatever I do. So, I don’t know. I am finished for now at least fooling around on twitter like an idiot, retweeting stuff, pretending that I have stuff to say, and coming up with interesting enough commentary. I’ve been at it for hours, since like 10 or eleven last night so about 14 hours. Don’t ask. I don’t know why I was on it for that long, somehow it amused me. Right now everything does amuse me, somehow. Guess, I have nothing better to do. I finally got tired of it, and decided to say, you know what, never mind it. I am getting off. there’s not much to do on facebook, and while I can type and type and type, and express my emotions, you can probably tell it’s not all that cohesive. So, I was gonna let that wait til after I sleep. So, I don’t quite want to work on my story write now, I am considering bed, after what I wrote here. My fingers drum away on my keyboard rapidly if they were on electricity and it can go at a very fast paste and type random strings of words called ssentences that all makes sense together. But as long as my fingers drum on the keys thundering away, out on this keyboard to some sort of disjointed rhythm, I feel that I am busy. Yeah, that’s me right now. So see ya lot later?

No comments:

Post a Comment